Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

The cherished Angel writes me a poem.

The following poem was written by Josefin Najem. it was entirely dedicated to me, Xolani I. Mthimkhulu. And I thought I should share the strength of our friendship with the world. The friendship is twelve years old now and is going strong.




This is also something I want to share with you that I wrote for two days back, I hardly write anymore but I think there is a treasure in writing....
For you to enjoy dearest Xolani:


The ocean waves breathe, my guitar is tightened and waiting impatiently to live out its rhythm
Give me, you bottom of oceans that have made mountains to sand
Give me your patience and let me shine as your surface with my face towards the light of the sky and soar in your rhythm, calm and beautiful in all drama, in all storms.

My Lord let me rest safely in your boat and let me put my head on your pillow in your
closeness

You calm my storm in all weathers
Let me faithfully believe in faith forever,
That you soothe me, I don not need to worry anymore, I can reach land and get off safe and secure in all journeys of life, for you are here with me.


Love
Josephine


Thank you so much Josefin.

No comments:

Post a Comment